Christopher studied MA Fine Art (Practice and Theory) at Middlesex University, BA (Hons.) at UCLAN. He lectures in Fine Art, Contemporary practice and contextual studies at Ravensbourne across the FE programme.
Christopher additionally trained at City Lit Institute on the three year accredited drama programme culminating in the Advanced Performance Diploma. He is a member of the Impulse Theatre Company.
His work consists of painting, drawing, collage, installation and acting; external location against internal meta-territory and notions of the liminal edge and personal geography.
- Angels of Memory, Nolias Gallery, Southbank
- The World is Flat: Falling Cow Gallery, Philadelphia
- The Mouse That Roared: Project133, Peckham
- Night on Earth: The Oxford House, Bethnal Green
- Einmal ist Keinmal: Tram Depot, Hackney
- Intoxicant: Limehouse Arts Foundation
- Be More Like Me: Studio Voltaire, Clapham
- The Juno Experiment: Key London, West End
Acting Credits include:
- The Silverfield Project
- Terminally Happy
- The Heiress Through a Glass Darkly
- The Cherry Orchard
- With Feathers
- King Lear
- The Last Days of Judas Iscariot
- The Changeling