- This event has passed.
3 May @ 10:30 - 12:30£149
Who this course is for:
- People who have completed the ‘Introduction to Creative Writing’ course and want to learn more
- People who have some writing experience and want to improve and develop their existing skills
- People who want to write or who are working on a novel and would like guidance and support
What the course will cover:
- Getting started: Finding that brilliant idea, considering genres, how to research and writing strong beginnings
- Structure, planning and plotting
- Place and setting
- Character, voice and viewpoint
- The ‘flabby middle’: how to keep going and keep it interesting
- The end: Finishing, editing and revising. Motivation and making it as good as possible
- The publishing process. Writing a synopsis and pitching to agents or exploring other avenues
Cost: £149. Limited spaces available.
A £25 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a place.
- Friday 3rd May, 10.30 am – 12.30 pm
- Friday 10th May, 10.30 am – 12.30 pm
- Friday 17th May, 10.30 am – 12.30 pm
- Friday 24th May,10.30 am – 12.30 pm
- No class on Friday 31st May
- Friday 7th June, 10.30 am – 12.30 pm
- Friday 14th June, 10.30 am – 12.30 pm