Shadow Quilting Introduction Christmas Edition
24 November @ 10:00 - 15:00£60
Simple quick and super effective great for all beginner levels.
- All levels, including absolute beginners (who can use a sewing machine)
What you learn:
- How shadow quilting differs from conventional patchwork
- Construction of the quilt sandwich
- The fun of creating your own individual design
- How to quilt the layers together
What you make:
You will make a quilted greetings card or a panel which can be used as a wall hanging or used for a picture or an insert. Depending on the size and complexity of your design, you may have time to make another.
All the materials and equipment needed. You may bring your own fabric scraps with you if there is something you particularly want to include.
10am-3pm with a break for lunch. Bring your own please