- This event has passed.
3-day Summer Sewing Camp – Make a Mary Dungaree Dress
26th August 2019 @ 10:00 - 13:00£75
Make a Mary Dungaree Dress
Mary is an A-line dungaree dress with a choice of different pocket options. A pattern perfect for beginners, quick and easy to make with no tricky fastenings to deal with, it simply pulls on and fastens at the shoulders. You can choose to have front pockets, back pockets or for ultra simple no pockets! The straps can be fastened with buttons or dungaree clasps with or without sliders.
What you will learn
- Design and making your style unique.
- Understanding pattern instructions
- Cutting out on fabric, and preparing your project for sewing and Honing your sewing skills and making things neat.
- Sewing in straight lines.
- Design to make your items personal.
Bring a snack and bags of energy to these classes its the perfect start to the Summer Holidays
Sewing experience is essential or kids/teens must have taken our Sewing Machine Drivers Licence.
Monday 26 August, Tuesday 27 August, Wednesday 28 August
10-1pm, 7-10 years
£75 (all 3 days and materials included)