- This event has passed.
Applied Anatomy to Deepen your Yoga Practice
7th March 2020 @ 14:00 - 17:00£35 – £120
A workshop series to build on the theme of applied anatomy to inform your Yoga practice.
- Understand how an integrated Musculoskeletal system can help us create space in our body.
- Increased awareness of the other systems operating in the human body.
- Appreciation of how a Yoga Practice can influence these systems; with particular focus on the Cardiorespiratory and Nervous system and the Fascial Network.
These workshops can be attended as stand-alone sessions, however each workshop with progress and develop from the previous. It is open level and all those interested in movement (yoga practitioners, yoga teachers, body workers, therapists etc) are welcome. Make sure you bring an open mind and your own knowledge and energy to the group.
- 07.03.2020 – The Upper Body
- 16.05.2020 – The Lower Body
- 19.09.2020 – The Hands, Feet and Head
- 07.11.2020 – Integration of Systems
Emma is an experienced physiotherapist with a passion for anatomy and a Yoga teacher intrigued by meaningful movement. Want to learn more … come and join her for discussions, practice and reflection.
Cost: £35 per workshop or £120 for the full series. Special early bird price of £110 for the full series if booked before 17th February.