Art in the Park: Clay – Peckish Pinch Pots!
9 July @ 16:15 - 17:00
An event every week that begins at 16:15 on Friday, repeating until 3rd September 2021
Peckish Pinch Pot Sessions (Fridays weekly)
- Make your own clay pinch pots with no previous experience needed! No booking required but weekly limit of 12 places.
- Under 7’s will need to be accompanied.
- Pinch pots can form the basis of different clay objects. This session is run by one of the resident artists here at the mansion. It is designed as quick & fun activity learning to make a pot. This short class (40 minutes) is an introduction to one of the basic pottery techniques.
- Once you have attended this class, you will be able to sign onto to any of the more advanced classes following the introductory session.
- Maximum 12 places. Payment of £5 per person inclusive of clay.