Instagram For Business: Beginners
21 October @ 10:00 - 12:30£59
This workshop will introduce you to the key ways in which to use Instagram for your business and give you the essential tool kit to help your brand to flourish. 💫
During the workshop we will coach you through how to create a show stopping profile page, an optimum grid post and answer all your questions along the way.
We do this this in a friendly environment ensuring we steer well clear of any marketing jargon and explain all the functionality simply.
This workshop will cover key topics including:-
⭐ How to create a winning profile page and optimise your Instagram set up.
⭐ What content to post, how to create a good post and plan your content efficiently and with focus.
⭐ What are hashtags and how to use them to your advantage.
⭐ How to attract and engage your followers and potential customers.
⭐ How to measure your success using Instagram insights and use these learnings to improve your account.
The workshop will run for approx 2 hours with a short break.
You will come away from the workshop feeling more confident in your use of Instagram and full of ideas for your future social media marketing.
Here’s what some of our previous attendees have said:
“Thank you for a brilliant IG workshop – one of the best, on any subject, that I’ve ever attended. Very user-friendly, energised without rush, fun, and great awareness of individuals. An amazingly generous amount of information covered. You spoke simple and clearly the whole time – no technobabble! ”
Online Workshop attendee July 2020
“I have got so much out of the workshop! I have now got so many tips and strategy information on how to build my business. Nicole and Claire actually tailored information to me and my business despite delivering to a group of different businesses on the workshop. Really good value for money and I am now buzzing with ideas and have the confidence and tools to put them into practice. Thank you!”
Online Workshop attendee June 2020
“One of the best Instagram workshops I have attended (and I have attended lots). Very informative, with real-life examples and practical tips, which we could test out during the workshop.”
Online Workshop attendee April 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be social distancing at the event?
- Yes, We are complying with the advice given by Beckenham Mansion.
- The Drawing room can hold up to 14 people at 2 metre distance but we have restricted number of attendees to 10.
- We will ask you to use the provided Hand Sanitiser on entry.
- Desks will be cleaned prior to the start of the workshop
- We ask that you bring your own refreshments to the workshop. (coffee can be bought from the cafe on site)
- We ask that you bring your own pens, we will provide a PDF for you to print out prior to the workshop for note taking purposes.
- Doors and windows will be kept open where possible.
- There will be a one way system around the room when entering and exiting
- We encourage you to wear a face mask during the workshop for your own protection
How should I prepare for the event?
Have a notepad ready and your smartphone fully charged.
Ideally you will need to have a business Instagram account set up. If you need help on this we are happy to answer questions prior to the workshop.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
We would love to hear from you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively send us a direct message on Instagram, our account is @socialstylepro
What’s the refund policy?
Refunds can only be issued up to 7 days before the event in order to allow us time to re-sell the ticket.