- This event has passed.
Mindfulness for Busy People – A One Day Intensive Retreat
22nd July 2018 @ 11:00 - 16:30£85
The retreat introduces the most effective mindfulness techniques, packed with with real life examples. There is personal guidance and support combined with the latest tools and techniques. The retreat will equip you with the tools and techniques you need to learn mindfulness and resilience.
The retreat will be run in the sedate 18th century Georgian Drawing Room of the Grade II listed Beckenham Place Mansion which has a panoramic view of 237 acres of carefully tended gardens, lawns and flowers and woodland.The Mansion is a decorate and graceful space that sits in natural stillness, offering an inspiring and ideal place to practice mindfulness and meditation without distraction. You will feel better, happier and more relaxed from visiting our pleasant retreat designed to bring calm, comfort and quiet.
You’ll leave the day with skills to:
- Reduce negative thoughts and emotions
- Increase your wellbeing and happiness
- Reduce the impact of difficult experiences
- What you will get from the workshop
- Intensive in-person multi-channel training
- Key meditation practices
- Supporting handouts for the day
- Online video clips
- Guided online meditation MP3s
- Supported homework for a month after the workshop
- E-book recommendations, scientific papers, news articles, literature and references
- A springboard for your personal development or further study
- Membership of the Bromley Mindfulness student community with regular meditation classes, retreats, workshops and social events
- One month’s telephone, text or email support
To book onto this course or for further information please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org