- This event has passed.
New Moon in Sagittarius: Soundbath infused with Reiki healing
15th December 2020 @ 19:30 - 21:00£30
Please join Uschi and Becca for a deeply relaxing experience, leaving you feeling rejuvenated and restored. Soothing tones from the chakra tuned singing bowls infused with the deeply healing energies of Reiki, will gently rebalance your body’s energy centres; promoting physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
Originating from Japan, Reiki is a beautiful ancient technique which works with pure love and universal energy to help balance your emotions; bringing harmony and peace back into your life.
The Reiki experience, lead by Becca, will consist of hands- off Reiki, being intuitively guided to the areas of the body that need healing most. To enhance the healing, Uschi will play deeply restorative sounds, guiding you to reflect inwards and offering the opportunity to release and let go.
This workshop will welcome in the the powerful energy of the Sagittarius new moon and eclipse. This adventurous and forward thinking energy, will offer us the opportunity to nurture our faith, hope and vision for the future; guiding us to focus on the bigger picture.
During this new moon, their will be lots of fresh energy on offer; bringing forth the promise of new beginnings, fresh starts and the opportunity to set the wheels in motion for your future. The moon will also help to awaken your vibrations, meaning we will be able to access your inner wisdom and intuition much more easily.
Questions to ask yourself this new moon:
- Where are you going in life and what is your end goal? – Don’t forgot to dream big!
- What are you learning and how are you adapting?
- This beautiful new moon reminds us that we have the power to dream the life we desire into existence and this workshop will allow time to reflect and manifest.
- Reduce pain and stress
- Balance energy systems
- Improve concentration
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional cleaning
- Aids better sleep
- Assist the body in cleaning itself from toxins and supports the immune system
**Limited Spaces available **
Only 12 spaces per workshop.
Cancellation Policy: Tickets are non refundable but are transferable to another person for the same event if you are unable to attend. If all public events are cancelled due to the Coronavirus you will receive a full refund.
- All mats will be spaces out to a metre apart
- Please bring a bottle of water as we will no longer be able to offer herbal teas or water infusions
- Wearing a face covering is not compulsory however if you wish to bring and wear one during the healing, please do.
- We advice that you bring your own blankets, yoga mats and pillows to reduce touch points, however ,we will have clean spares if needed.
- We are no longer able to hand out eye masks. If you wish to shut out the outside world, please feel free to bring one with you.