- This event has passed.
Peckish! Weekly Street Food Market
12th August 2021 @ 16:00 - 22:00Free
Yearning to feel you’ve escaped London for a bit? Fancy some street food, washed down with sundowners, craft beer or good wine?
Peckish is here for you!
Join us every week for alfresco drinks, beautiful views all summer long and the finest DJs and bands in town.
We usually have classes on inside the Mansion throughout the evening too, check out our What’s On page to reserve your space.
Will the toilets be open for the event?
Yes, our toilets located inside the Mansion will be open during the event days (4pm-10pm). Touch points of toilets and indoor circulation spaces are sanitised and cleaned regularly.
What are you doing to keep staff and visitors safe?
We have been working hard to implement new safety measures on site. Please see the full list of actions we have taken:
- Bar available for takeaway service only, and location altered to prevent customers from needing to enter the building
- NHS Track and Trace QR Codes indoors and outdoors
- Hand sanitiser stations located at the main entrance of the Mansion, at the bar, and at each food outlet
- Trading times extended by two hours to help distribute visitors through the day and reduce queues
- Food trader pitches spaced apart to provide appropriate space for queue
- Food traders and bar staff to wear face coverings
As always, we also kindly ask our visitors to take care of the park by kindly disposing of their litter appropriately.
We will continue to pay close attention to government guidance, and adjust our measures to suit.
Hope to see you there!