- This event has passed.
6 August @ 14:00 - 22:00
An event every week that begins at 14:00 on Thursday and Friday, repeating until 11th September 2020
Yearning to feel you’ve escaped London for a bit? Longing for a chilled evening with mates, where your kids can ‘play out’ but in sight? Craving moreish street food, washed down with sundowners, craft beer or good wine?
Then Peckish is here for you!
Join us every week for alfresco drinks and beautiful views all summer long.
Will the toilets be open for the event?
Yes, our toilets located inside the Mansion will be open during the event days (2pm-10pm). Touch points of toilets and indoor circulation spaces are sanitised and cleaned regularly
What are you doing differently at Peckish this year to keep staff and visitors safe?
We have been working hard to implement new safety measures on site. Please see the full list of actions we have taken:
- Bar available for takeaway service only, and location altered to prevent customers from needing to enter the building.
- Online Track and Trace register for visitors (information retained for 21 days).
- Hand sanitiser stations located at the main entrance of the Mansion, at the bar, and at each food outlet.
- Trading times extended by two hours to help distribute visitors through the day and reduce queues.
- Food trader pitches spaced apart to provide appropriate space for queues.
- Bar and food outlets will accept card payments only.
- Food traders and bar staff to wear face coverings.
- Visitors are reminded that groups no larger than 6 are permitted to gather, and are encouraged to make the most of all the space available at the park by spreading out and keeping their distance from other groups.
- If you wish to come during the quietest time, we anticipate this being between 2pm-4pm
As always, we also kindly ask our visitors to take care of the park by kindly disposing of their litter appropriately.
We will continue to pay close attention to government guidance, and adjust our measures to suit.
Hope to see you there!