- This event has passed.
15th June 2019 @ 12:00 - 14:00
One event on 22nd June 2019 at 12:00
One event on 6th July 2019 at 12:00
One event on 27th July 2019 at 12:00
Learn creative photography techniques with one of Beckenham Place Park Mansion’s resident and Award winning photographers, Tracy Howl.
Do you feel you are not getting the best photos you could get with your camera or your phone? Are you still using Auto settings and not getting good results? Does the technical jargon confuse you?
Come along to one or all 4 of Tracy’s workshops at the Mansion this summer where every level of knowledge will be catered for.
- Introduction to your camera/phone. Suitable for beginners to intermediate.
- How to photograph people, children, holidays.
- How to photograph landscapes and nature.
- Beyond the camera. What to do after you have taken your photos including printing, display and creating gallery walls.
Tracy has been a professional photographer for over 25 years and teaches photography at various colleges and leads workshops all over the world.
Email Tracy for more information and to book a place email@example.com
£20 per 2 hour session, 4 sessions for £70. Concessions available
- Saturday 15th June, 12–2pm: 1. Introduction to your camera/phone.
- Saturday 22nd June, 12–2pm: 2. How to photograph people.
- Saturday 6th July, 12–2pm: 3. How to photograph
- Saturday 27th July, 12–2pm: 4. Beyond the camera. Printing and displaying.