- This event has passed.
Pumpkin Patch Softies – sewing 8yrs+
21st October 2019 @ 14:00 - 17:00£25
We have some super cool ways to model and shape these softie Pumpkins and you might want to add a cute pocket for those trick and treats or give it the full Jack o Lantern design for an authentic Halloween spooky feel.
What you will learn:
- Different ways to apply the technique of patchwork and piecing fabrics together.
- This is a cool class as it helps you understand how to correctly cut shapes to create a 3D form
- Understanding instructions and cutting out fabric
- Preparing your project for sewing and honing your sewing skills
- Sewing in small and neat lines
- Design & embellishment techniques to make your items personal
- We make every effort to ensure you complete the projects in the time frame.
What you Make:
3D Pumpkins x1 large (25-30cm) x2 smaller options.
You will be given a box and straw to take away and store your pumpkin patch, the box is to be decorated at home before the Spooky night is upon us.
It is essential that beginners complete our Sewing Machine Driving Licence or have equivalent experience to take part in this workshop.
What you need to Bring:
Bring a snack and some drinks as its hungry and thirsty work.
Small class numbers max 10