- This event has passed.
31 January @ 09:30 - 10:45
An event every week that begins at 09:30 on Monday, happening 5 times
Rasa Yoga is a soulful fusion of asana, mantra, mudra, myth, pranayama, meditation, functional anatomy, Tantric yoga philosophy, shadow work, and soul alchemy, created by visionary Sianna Sherman.
Start your week with a dynamic soulful alignment based yoga flow designed to wake you up!
You will move with skilful alignment through a series of flow based asana, designed to create warmth and create a great uplifting start to your week.
Flowing sequences blend with steady poses, always rooted in clear alignment and integrating patterns of movement with an underlying theme woven in from yoga philosophy and connected back into real life.
Claire teaches with care & authenticity. Her fifteen years plus experience means she is skilled at holding space for all levels of ability so you can build your yoga practice from the foundation up.
You can find details on www.yogabright.info and book your spot today on www.bookwhen.com/yogabright.
Class is suitable for all levels, beginners to more experienced students can practice at the pace that suits them.
Term time only:
- Support – £85.00. Course ticket – for all 5 dates
for those who would like to contribute towards the Community ticket to enable someone to join at a low cost rate.
- Sustain – £60.00. Course ticket – for all 5 dates
Standard ticket price.
- Community – £35.00. Course ticket – for all 5 dates.
- For me, as much as our practice is a fun way to stretch my creaking muscles and recalcitrant joints, it’s when I look forward to quietening my mind and connecting with my breath. Keith Bailey May 2021
- I love this class because it positively bookmarks the start of my week, not just giving me energy and focus but also calming my system to set me up for the days ahead. Debs Taylor May 2021
- Gets me fired up and ready to tackle the week. Patrizia Velardi May 2021
- I love it because you tailor the class to the needs of the students and it’s a safe, non-judgemental atmosphere. Rebecca Brown May 2021