- This event has passed.
Sewing Machine Driving Licence
10 August @ 10:00 - 12:30
An event every week that begins at 10:00 on Monday and Wednesday, repeating until 19th October 2022
It does not matter if you do not have a machine (yet!) This class is aimed to get you right on track and you will leave wanting to SEW much more, everyone loves this class!
In our 2.5 hour class we will:
- Explain all the basic bits of the machine
- Learn how to set up and thread the machine
- Learn the basic stitches you need to sew in straight lines, pivot and turn corners
- Use some of the decorative stitches
- Use skills learnt to make a simple project
Age: 8-12 years
Cost: £35 (all materials included, take home a drawstring bag)