Sunday Mini Market
25 October @ 10:00 - 14:00
An event every week that begins at 10:00 on Sunday, happening 12 times
A mini market of fresh produce outside the Mansion.
The park and borough’s response to Covid-19 necessitates we begin petite, but our aspiration is a weekly selection of produce.
We start this Sunday with breads, cheeses, plants, flowers and baked goodies, plus the Mansion’s cafe and bar menus ~ with hot & cold drinks, beer, wine, salads & wraps!
So, if you’re up for a feel-good shop, don’t forget a canvas tote on your Sunday morning stroll. Perfect for a run around after with the kids and pooches.
Please travel smartly, by foot/bike if possible. Card payments only.
Please note, we have been working hard to implement new safety measures on site. Please see the full list of actions we have taken:
- Bar available for takeaway service only, and location altered to prevent customers from needing to enter the building.
- Online Track and Trace register for visitors (information retained for 21 days).
- Hand sanitiser stations located at the main entrance of the Mansion, at the bar, and at each food outlet.
- Food trader pitches spaced apart to provide appropriate space for queues.
- Bar and food outlets will accept card payments only.
- Food traders and bar staff to wear face coverings.
As always, we also kindly ask our visitors to take care of the park by kindly disposing of their litter appropriately.
We will continue to pay close attention to government guidance, and adjust our measures to suit.
Hope to see you there!