- This event has passed.
Teens Bum Bag – Saturday Stitch Hub
30th November 2019 @ 14:00 - 17:30
The BUM Bag is back (parents might remember its formidable presence in their lives around shell suits and weekend parties pre-kids). Teens make your own, personalise it and BEUNIQUE or make it as a gift #KHYGREATGIFT
We think you are going to love this fashion class.
- Teens improvers (need to know how to use a machine and have made a few projects ages 11 – 14 years only)
What you learn:
- Using a Pattern and pattern pieces
- Bag making skills and materials
- Some basic knowledge about materials and equipment
- Sewing in Zips and using reinforcement techniques
What you make:
This SEASONS On trend bag (choice of fabrics available)
We Provide: All materials and equipment and the Pattern that you can use again.
Time: 3.5 hours