- This event has passed.
Art in the Park: The Altered Page
3 June @ 16:15 - 17:00
One event on 17th September 2021 at 17:00
One event on 17th September 2021 at 18:30
Drop in and indulge in a time to explore the creative potential of art journaling.
Journaling is a way of recording and expressing a moment, feeling or idea in a visual way.
Join me at Peckish this June on this Art Journaling taster!
This workshop aims to be zero waste, and is designed to introduce you to one of the many techniques of creative journaling. It is your chance to experience this creative process in a relaxed way in our beautiful mansion setting.
In this session we aim to show you how to re-use surfaces such as old book pages to create an image which is personal and meaningful to you.
We have planned this session to run along side Peckish, so you can come with your friends and make an evening of it!
- Cost: £5 payable on the day (partially charity funded)
- Email booking preferred, drop ins welcome
- All materials provided. No experience necessary. Suitable for all ages
- Under 7’s will need to be accompanied
- Places are limited 12 place max
To book please email – firstname.lastname@example.org