- This event has passed.
Yoga Flow for Healthy Spine and Flexible Joints
16th December 2021 @ 19:00 - 20:00£12 – £60
Holistic sessions focused on the core posture sequencing for:
- strengthening and mobilizing spine, preventing and reducing the existing back pain
- strengthening core muscle to protect the lower back
- releasing neck and shoulder tension
- improving flexibility of the joints
- deeply relaxing and revitalizing the whole body and mind
During each class we will focus on corrective alignment and muscle control, but also to find equilibrium and pace.
Suitable for beginners and more advanced yoga practitioners.
Preventative regular practice is the best care which you can offer yourself so see you on the mat (please bring your own).
Cost: £12 drop in or £60 for 6 classes
To Book: Contact details below
Yoga plays an important role in my life and I highly value the therapeutic aspect of it. After many years of self practice, my yoga path led me to India , where I completed 200h Yoga Teacher Training accredited by the Yoga Allowance. I continued my yoga study with International Rehab Yoga , deepening my knowledge about the yoga anatomy and corrective alignment for injury prevention. Join me in the holistic class designed to support health and flexibility of the spine and to prevent and cure shoulder & neck pain.