- This event has passed.
Yoga Flow for Healthy Spine and Flexible Joints
24 February @ 19:00 - 20:00
An event every week that begins at 19:00 on Thursday, repeating until 31st March 2022
Holistic sessions focused on the core posture sequencing for:
- strengthening and mobilizing spine preventing and reducing the existing back pain
- strengthening core muscle to protect the lower back
- releasing neck and shoulders tension
- improving flexibility of the joints
- deeply relaxing and revitalizing the whole body and mind
We will focus on corrective alignment and muscle control, but also to find the equilibrium and pace during the guided meditation with the sounds of the Tibetan Singing Bowls at the end of each session.
Suitable for beginners and more advanced yoga practitioners.
Preventative regular practice is the best care which you can offer yourself so see you on the mat (please bring your own).